We have all had that moment when we are on a healthy eating lifestyle and chips and dips are just out of the question…but we are craving that good crunch of a tortilla chip. I have come up with a recipe that is sure to satisfy that longing for a good crunch. This recipe is simple with only 4 easy, clean, ingredients.
Makes 3 servings
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 1 Cup Almond Meal
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 Tsp Olive Oil
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Mix all of the ingredients together to form a dough. You may need to add a bit more almond meal if the mixture is too wet. You can also use the almond meal as “flour”.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out the dough as thin as possible.
- Use a pizza cutter or dough cutter to score/cut the dough into triangles.
- Don’t try to move them. Leave the dough intact until baked.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for about 10 – 12 minutes or until crispy and golden.
- Break apart into triangles. Serve with fresh Salsa or your favorite dip.