Here is a super simple recipe to quench those sweet candy cravings while making you feel like you are eating a rich decadent chocolate truffle.
- 2 Tbs of Raw Almond Butter
- 2 tsp of cacao powder (unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 1 – 2 packets of Stevia
- 1 packet of Xylitol (optional, but I like it with 1 packet of Stevia)
- Small amount of Almond Meal to roll the “Truffles” in
- 1 Tbs chopped, raw walnuts
- 1 tsp of unsweetened shredded coconut (Optional)
- Mix all of the ingredients, except the almond meal together in a small container.
- Form, and roll mixture into 3 equal balls
- Roll each ball in the almond meal
- Refrigerate until firmed up a bit
You can also use the shredded coconut to roll the balls in instead of the almond meal. So simple, so good!