Here’s a great recipe that delivers when you are craving candy bars or something chocolate and crunchy. This simple recipe uses raw seeds and a few other clean ingredients to make your taste buds sing with joy! The best news: This recipe is Gluten Free, Grain Free & Sugar Free! Go ahead…ENJOY!
Makes 1 serving
- 2 Tbs Raw Pepitas (shelled pumpkin seeds)
- 2 Tbs. Raw shelled Sunflower Seeds
- 1 tsp. Cacao Powder (unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 1 tsp. unrefined Coconut Oil
- Dash of Vanilla Extract (optional)
- 1 Dash of Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 1 Packet of Stevia
- 1 Packet of Xylitol
- Mix ALL ingredients together in a small bowl
- You may need to microwave for a few seconds to melt the coconut oil if it is solid
- Press mixture into a 1/4 measuring cup or similar size mold
- Toss into the freezer to help it firm up
- Eat it alone of garnish with your favorite berries, fruit, etc.
- This Dessert is gluten free & sugar free